Our mission is to make the wedding planning process an easy and stress-free process for everyone involved. We are starting small by tackling some of the problems faced by engaged couples today; but eventually, our goal is to become the one stop shop for all things wedding planning.
1. OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS
BridalPlaybook.com is an online marketplace that enables buyers of professional services (“Planners”) to search for, enter into and manage transactions with providers of professional services (“Vendors” and, collectively with Planners, “Registered Users”). The Website contains features that enable Vendors and Planners to do, among other things, the following:
Planners: Create profiles, post projects, search for Vendors, communicate with Vendors, negotiate with Vendors, award projects to Vendors, sign a contract with Vendors, leave feedback for Vendors, and pay Vendors. Planners can also leverage the BridalPlaybook.com planning tools to create and manage a guest list, manage guest seating, create a couple’s website, among other things
Vendors: Create profiles, advertise capabilities, submit quotes, negotiate with Planners, obtain project awards, invoice, obtain feedback from Planners, and receive payment from Planners.
We also provide Registered Users with certain services described in, and subject to, these Terms of Service (as further defined below, the “Services”). We may add, delete or modify some or all of such Services at any time at our sole discretion with reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. Capitalized terms used in these Terms of Service have the following meanings:
“Account” means the account created by the Website upon registration.
“Assumed Payment Liabilities” shall mean that portion of a Vendor’s total service charges for a Project which BridalPlaybook.com agrees to assume in consideration of the Service Charges.
“BridalPlaybook.com Billing and Payment Services” means, collectively, the BridalPlaybook.com Milestone and Payment Schedule and the SafePay Service.
“BridalPlaybook Milestone and Payment Schedule” means the service described in Section 5(A).
“SafePay Service” means the service described in Section 5(B).
“Service Charges” means, as applicable, the Project Fee, Planner Payment Processing Fee and the Vendor Transfer Method Fee.
“Services” means, the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Service
“Website” means the world wide web site operated by BridalPlaybook.com at http://www.bridalplaybook.com or any replacement URL.
A. Eligibility. To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of eighteen (18) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. By becoming a Registered User, you agree to: (1) abide by the Terms of Service and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Website; (2) be financially responsible for your use of the Website and the purchase or delivery of services; and (3) perform your obligations as specified by any Project Agreement that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law or by the Terms of Service. BridalPlaybook.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
B. Registration. To become a Registered User and to access Services you must register for an Account. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form and all forms you access on the Website, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
C. Accounts and Profiles.
General. Once you have registered with the Website as a Registered User, the Website will create your Account with BridalPlaybook.com and associate it with an account number. You may create a profile under your Account, in accordance with Section 2(D).
Username and Password. During registration, you will be asked to choose a username and password for the Account. As a Registered User, you agree and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access this Website. You authorize BridalPlaybook.com to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the Account.
D. Membership. BridalPlaybook.com provides Registered Users several different membership options. The availability of these membership options is dependent upon (i) the Registered User’s status as a Planner or a Vendor (ii) the selections made during registration, (iii) any subsequent upgrades or downgrades of membership options after registration.
Planners. All Planners have the membership benefits described in the Membership Benefits section within the FAQ. Note, membership benefits may change from time to time at the sole discretion of BridalPlaybook.com and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website.
Vendors. All Vendors have the membership benefits described in the Membership Benefits section within the FAQ. Note, membership benefits may change from time to time at the sole discretion of BridalPlaybook.com and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website.
A. Planner and Vendor.
1. Project Agreement. The engagement, contracting and management of a project are between a Vendor and a Planner. Upon signing a contract, the Planner agrees to purchase, and the Vendor agrees to deliver, the services and related deliverables in accordance with the following agreements: (a) the agreement between Vendor and Planner including the Project Bid, Project Description, and other terms and conditions as communicated between Vendor and Planner on the Website or otherwise, (b) these Terms of Service, and (c) any other content uploaded to the Website by BridalPlaybook.com (collectively, the “Project Agreement”). You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with these Terms of Service. Any provision of a Project Agreement in conflict with these Terms of Service is void. Planner is responsible for managing, inspecting, accepting and paying for satisfactory services in accordance with the Project Agreement in a timely manner. Vendor is responsible for the performance and quality of the services in accordance with the Project Agreement in a timely manner. Planner and Vendor each covenants and agrees to act with good faith and fair dealing in performance of the Project Agreement.
2. Independence. Planner and Vendor each acknowledges and agrees that their relationship is that of independent contractors. The Vendor shall perform services as an independent contractor and nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employer-employee relationship between Vendor and Planner or between BridalPlaybook.com and any Planner or Vendor.
B. Registered Users and BridalPlaybook.com
1. General. BridalPlaybook.com is not a party to the dealing, contracting and fulfillment of any Project between a Planner and a Vendor. BridalPlaybook.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any services performed or deliverables created, advertised, the truth or accuracy of project listings, the qualifications, background, or abilities of Registered Users, the ability of Vendors to perform services, the ability of Planners to pay for services, or that a Planner or Vendor can or will actually complete a Project. BridalPlaybook.com is not responsible for and will not control the manner in which a Vendor operates and is not involved in the hiring, firing, discipline or working conditions of the Planner. All rights and obligations for the purchase and sale of services or other deliverables are solely between a Planner and a Vendor. BridalPlaybook.com will not provide any Vendor with any materials or tools to complete any Project. Planners and Vendors must look solely to the other for enforcement and performance of all the rights and obligations arising from Project Agreements and any other terms, conditions, representations, or warranties associated with such dealings.
2. Third-Party Beneficiary of Project Agreement. Planner and Vendor each acknowledges and agrees that the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website depend on their performance of their covenants and agreements as set forth in their Project Agreement. Planner and Vendor therefore appoint BridalPlaybook.com as a third-party beneficiary of their Project Agreement for purposes of enforcing the obligations owed to, and the benefits conferred on, BridalPlaybook.com by these Terms of Service. Planners and Vendors further agree that BridalPlaybook.com has the right to take such actions with respect to the Project Agreement or their Accounts, including without limitation, suspension, termination, or any other legal actions, as BridalPlaybook.com in its sole discretion deems necessary to protect the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website.
3. Agency. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website by any user or Registered User will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, franchise, partnership or joint venture between you and BridalPlaybook.com, except and solely to the extent expressly stated.
4. BRIDALPLAYBOOK.COM FEES
A. Membership Fee. Registration and sign-up is currently free for all users.
B. Other Fees. BridalPlaybook.com deducts one or more of the following fees, as applicable, from payments made by Planners to Vendors using the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services:
1. Service Fee. Vendors signed up will be displayed on the BridalPlaybook's Marketplace. Users who visit BridalPlaybook will be able to view the vendors' profiles and request pricing from them. Vendors are required to pay a commission fee to BridalPlaybook for every service booked by the users' they are able to access through the website. Also, BridalPlaybook will periodically send vendors the profile information of users who are in need of one or more of the services offered by the vendor. Any service booked as a result of the lead information provided by BridalPlaybook will incur a commission fee which will need to be paid by the vendor.
2. Payment Processing Fee. If a Planner pays a Vendor with a credit card or PayPal account, a Payment Processing Fee will be charged to the Vendor
3. Vendor Transfer Method Fee. If, upon a Vendor’s request, funds are to be disbursed via check or a wire transfer, a Vendor Transfer Method Fee will be charged to the Vendor Transfers made through use of automated clearinghouse, Paypal and Payoneer debit card methods will incur no such fee.
C. We reserve the right to change membership fees, service fees, processing fees or any other fee that may be charged by Bridalplaybook.com at any time, at the sole discretion of Bridalplaybook.com and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. No refunds of fees already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
5. BRIDALPLAYBOOK BILLING AND PAYMENT SERVICES
A. BridalPlaybook Milestone and Payment Schedule. The BRIDALPLAYBOOK Milestone and Payment Schedule enables Vendors to create a Milestone and Payment Schedule and enables Planners to make payments for services according to specified milestones and due dates.
1. General. When a Planner selects a Vendor to complete one or more services, the Vendor will complete an electronic contract form (the “Milestone and Payment Schedule”) and submit it to BridalPlaybook.com via the Website. A Vendor must complete and submit a Milestone and Payment Schedule to BridalPlaybook.com for each and every Project. The Vendor will provide BridalPlaybook.com with a list of items, including, but not limited to, services to be provided, description of project milestones and corresponding due dates to be included on the Invoice (“Milestone and Payment Schedule Details”). Such Milestone and Payment Schedule will not be final until and unless such Vendor has confirmed the accuracy of the Milestone and Payment Schedule Details (“Service Contract”). BridalPlaybook.com will submit the Milestone and Payment Schedule (“Service Contract”) to the Planner and the Planner shall review the Milestone and Payment Schedule Details in its entirety. The Planner is able to Cancel or Request Revisions to the Service Contract if in disagreement within any of the items listed within the Service Contract. If the Planner approves the Service Contract, the Planner’s approval of the Service Contract will hold the Planner legally and contractually liable for making the full amount due for the service(s) listed within the Service Contract. The Planner will be held accountable and responsible for making the payments on or before the due dates as detailed within the Service Contract.
Issuing the Service Contract holds the Vendor legally and contractually liable for completing specified services according to the Planner’s requirements and specifications as detailed within the Website including, but not limited to, the Vendor profile, submitted quotes and email communications.
The Planner shall submit the payment specified in the Milestone and Payment Schedule Details (“Service Contract”) to BridalPlaybook.com. When an Planner makes a payment through the BridalPlaybook Milestone and Payment Schedule, BridalPlaybook.com deducts the appropriate Service Charges due BridalPlaybook.com as described on the Website and delivers the remainder of the Payment to the Vendor.
B. SafePay Service. The SafePay Service enables Planners to transfer certain payment responsibilities to BridalPlaybook.com.
1. General. Upon payment to BridalPlaybook.com by Planner for services to be rendered by a Vendor, BridalPlaybook.com will assume responsibility for the payment for such Vendor’s services (less applicable Service Charge). You acknowledge that such funds will belong to BridalPlaybook.com immediately upon such funds being transferred to BridalPlaybook.com by you. BridalPlaybook will disburse funds to the Vendor at a timeline that is solely at BridalPlaybook’s discretion. The timeline for disbursing funds to Vendors will depend on BridalPlaybook’s perceived credibility of the Vendor. The Vendor’s credibility will be determined by, but not limited to, BridalPlaybook.com review of the Vendor’s public profile and records, background check of the Vendor’s business and review of the Vendor’s website.
2. SafePay Disputes. If a Planner or Vendor reasonably disputes the quality or completion of services provided by such Vendor, then both Planner and Vendor agree that BridalPlaybook.com shall have no payment obligations to any party related to relevant fees. BridalPlaybook.com’s obligation to pay any Payment (less applicable Service Charge) is expressly conditioned upon resolution of all outstanding disputes with respect to such Payment.
C. Funds Transfer.
1. General. To receive funds due to you, you must request such funds and indicate your selection of the funds transfer methods available on the Website. Any such requests shall be subject to the conditions and restrictions contained on the Website and in these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms of Service, if BridalPlaybook.com determines in its sole discretion that a Registered User has violated the conditions and restrictions of the Website or Terms of Service, BridalPlaybook.com has the right to refuse to process such request.
2. Hold on Transfers. BridalPlaybook.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to place a hold on requested transfers if BridalPlaybook.com suspects monies may be subject to charge back, bank reversal, failure to clear or fraud. BridalPlaybook.com will release a hold as soon as practical.
D. Legal Relationship.
1. BridalPlaybook.com is not your agent with respect to any funds that have been transferred to BridalPlaybook.com for any Assumed Payment Liabilities.
2. Each Vendor must properly discharge and credit Planners for all payments that BridalPlaybook.com makes to such Vendor in respect of services provided to such Planner.
3. BridalPlaybook.com acts as a payment provider by creating, hosting, maintaining, and providing the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services to you via the Internet. BridalPlaybook.com does not have any control over the services invoiced or paid for with the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services. Additionally, BridalPlaybook.com does not control whether a Planner or Vendor will actually complete the underlying transaction. BridalPlaybook.com is not responsible in any way for the timeliness or accuracy of the invoices or the timeliness, accuracy, completion or workmanship of any work product produced by a Vendor as a result of an awarded Project. Nothing in these Terms of Service will be deemed to constitute BridalPlaybook.com as your agent with respect to any service purchased and sold by Registered Users through the Website, or expand or modify any warranty, liability or indemnity stated in these Terms of Service.
4. By using the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services, you expressly acknowledge that (a) BridalPlaybook.com is not acting as a trustee or a fiduciary of Planners or Vendors and that the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services are provided to Registered Users administratively; (b) BridalPlaybook.com is not a “financial institution” as defined under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services are payment services rather than a banking services; (c) BRIDALPLAYBOOK.COM IS NOT A BANK AND ANY PAYMENTS TRANSFERRED THROUGH BRIDALPLAYBOOK.COM ARE NOT INSURED DEPOSITS AND ARE SUBJECT TO DEFAULT, LOSS OR FORFEITURE.
E. Miscellaneous Payment Terms.
1. Authorized Payments are Final. Your use of the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services constitutes your agreement to pay for any amounts which you authorize us to retain from transactions and, as appropriate, charge to your credit card, bank account, or PayPal account. Such payments, once authorized, are final. When a Planner has electronically “Approved Contract” by clicking on the “Approved Contract” button of the “Milestone and Payment Schedule”, (i) BridalPlaybook.com shall have no further liability to any party with respect to Payment for such services, (ii) Planner acknowledges that BridalPlaybook.com has provided a complete service in respect of the payment made by Planner for the Assumed Payment Liability or Service Contract, as applicable and (iii) Planner hereby releases BridalPlaybook.com from any and all liability with respect to such Payment.
2. Fraudulent Transactions; Erroneous or Duplicate Transactions; Charge Backs. BridalPlaybook.com reserves the right to seek reimbursement from you, and you will reimburse BridalPlaybook.com, if BridalPlaybook.com discovers a fraudulent transaction, erroneous or duplicate transaction, or if BridalPlaybook.com receives a charge back or reversal from any Planner’s credit card company, bank, or PayPal for any reason. You agree to and acknowledge BridalPlaybook.com’s right to investigate any and all transactions for fraud. Further, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests made by BridalPlaybook.com in an effort to investigate fraud. You agree that BridalPlaybook.com has the right to obtain such reimbursement by charging your Account, deducting amounts from future transfers, charging your credit card or any bank account associated with your Account, or obtaining reimbursement from you by any other lawful means, including using a third party collection agency. Failure to pay for reimbursements of a charge back or a reversal of payment is cause for termination of your Account.
3. Currency. The BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services operate in US Dollars and therefore BridalPlaybook.com is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than US Dollars, nor is BridalPlaybook.com responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payment via wire transfer, check or automated clearinghouse to and from your bank account, credit card account or PayPal account.
4. Exclusivity and Non-Circumvention. Planners agree to use the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services to make all payments to Vendors, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. You also agree not to take any action directly or indirectly to circumvent the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees. As a Vendor, you agree to use BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services to receive all payments from Planners identified through the Website, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. Additionally, you agree not to circumvent the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees.
5. Notification. As an Planner, you agree to notify BridalPlaybook.com immediately if your Vendor solicits payment from you outside the Website. As a Vendor, you agree to notify BridalPlaybook.com immediately if your Planner seeks to pay you outside the Website. If you are aware of a breach of the foregoing prohibitions, or any potential circumvention of the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services, please submit a confidential report to BridalPlaybook.com via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Agreement to Pay. If, for any reason, BridalPlaybook.com does not receive payment for any amounts that you have authorized to be paid through your use of the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services, you agree to pay such amount immediately upon demand by BridalPlaybook.com. You also agree to pay any interest charges, attorneys’ fees and other costs of collection incurred by BridalPlaybook.com in collecting from you the authorized but unpaid amount. In such case, BridalPlaybook.com may, at its option, stop processing any further payments made by you and apply any amounts then held by BridalPlaybook.com on your behalf toward any deficiencies, losses or costs that we have incurred as a result of your use of the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services. We may also make appropriate reports to credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, tax agencies and law enforcement authorities, and cooperate with them in any resulting investigation or prosecution.
6. TERM; TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
A. These Terms of Service shall become effective as your contractual agreement upon your use of the Website, and shall continue until your Account is terminated by you or BridalPlaybook.com as provided for under the terms of this section.
B. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the parties, either party may terminate the contractual agreement represented by these Terms of Service at any time upon notice to the other party. In such event, your Account is automatically terminated and (1) BridalPlaybook.com shall continue to perform those services necessary to complete any open transaction between you and another Registered User; and (2) you shall continue to be obligated to pay any amounts accrued but unpaid as of the date of termination to BridalPlaybook.com for any service and to any Vendor for any services.
C. Any termination of an Account will automatically lead to the termination of all related profiles.
D. Without limiting our other remedies, we may issue a warning, or temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your Account or a Project, and refuse to provide any or all services to you if: (1) you breach the letter or spirit of any terms and conditions of these Terms of Service or the linked policies and information incorporated herein by reference, including our written policies and procedures posted on the Website; (2) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (3) we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our Registered Users or for BridalPlaybook.com or are contrary to the interests of the Website. Once indefinitely suspended or terminated, you must not continue to use the Website under the same Account, a different Account, or register under a new Account.
E. In addition, violations of these Terms of Service may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may result in additional penalties and sanctions.
F. Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you engage in actions or activities which circumvent the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services or otherwise reduce fees owed BtridalPlaybook.com under these Terms of Service, you must pay BridalPlaybook.com for all fees owed to BridalPlaybook.com and reimburse BridalPlaybook.com for all losses and costs and reasonable expenses (including attorney fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
G. When your Account is terminated for any reason, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the Website. The material may be deleted along with all your previous posts and proposals.
7. PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
A. BridalPlaybook.com Content. Your use of the Website and the services provided therein and thereby is governed by the terms of these Terms of Service and the BridalPlaybook.com Trademark and Copyright Policy. It is your responsibility to review the BridalPlaybook.com Trademark and Copyright Policy, which is incorporated by reference, and we suggest that you review the Policy and print a copy for yourself. The Policy is posted on the Website and may be updated from time to time.
B. Registered User Content.
1. You are solely responsible for information posted on our Website, including but not limited to (a) any audio, video or photographic content (collectively, “Multimedia Content”), (b) any posting or listing made in any public message area, through any email feature or through BridalPlaybook.com’s feedback feature (collectively, “”>Non-Multimedia Content”) and (c) any other content of a personal nature including but not limited to your resume, biography, work history and work product produced for another Registered User including Companies (“Personal Content”). You retain ownership of all Multimedia Content and Personal Content, subject to the licenses granted herein.
2. You hereby assign to BridalPlaybook.com your rights in any Non-Multimedia Content. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Multimedia Content and to use such Multimedia Content for the purpose of advertising and publicizing BridalPlaybook.com products and services and you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to use the Personal Content for the purpose of providing Services.
3. Your information must not: (a) infringe any third party’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity or privacy; (b) be defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing; nor (c) be obscene, indecent or contain pornography.
4. We do not endorse any information posted by Registered Users and we are not liable for any such information posted on the Website, including but not limited to any information posted about you. We reserve the right to take any action, in our sole discretion, with respect to information posted on the Website which we believe is inappropriate, including but not limited to termination of your Account. However, we cannot, nor do we, control the information provided by you or other Registered Users or other content providers which is made available through our system.
C. Removal of Content for which Copyright Infringement Is Claimed.
1. Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, BridalPlaybook.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a User of the Website, please fill out a Notice of Infringement form and email it to email@example.com.
2. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), which provides that a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the following:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at such website.
(c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Vendor to locate the material.
(d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Vendor to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(g) Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
3. Additionally, you are required to provide a Notice of Infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and email it to the email address above.
9. REPRESENTATIONS, DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
A. Registered User Representations and Warranties. All Registered Users represent, warrant, and agree:
1. not to grant access to an Account only to users authorized to act on behalf of the Registered User and only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
2. to be fully responsible and liable for any action of any user who uses your Account.
3. not to use your Account, username, or password of another Registered User that you are not expressly authorized to use.
4. not to allow any third party who is not authorized to do so to use your Account at any time.
5. not to use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, robots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Website or any transaction being conducted through the Website.
6. not to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Website.
7. not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques.
8. that it has the right and authority to enter into the Terms of Service and to transact business hereunder.
9. that they are using the Website solely for the purpose of entering into a bona fide business transaction with other Registered Users.
10. that they will not use the Website or its services to defraud or mislead any person or entity, including without limitation BridalPlaybook.com or any Register User.
11. that they will not use the Website to violate any law or regulation of the United States of America or any international law or treaty.
12. that they are not a resident national of, or, an entity located in Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Burma (Myanmar), Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Syria or any other country subject to economic sanctions imposed by the government of the United States of America.
13. that they are not currently and have never been listed as a Specially Designated National by the United Stated Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”).
14. that they will not use the Website in connection with any “prohibited transaction” as defined under the Cuban Assets Control Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 515; Iranian Transactions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 560; or Sudanese Sanction Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 538; Former Liberian Regime of Charles Taylor Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 593; Burmese Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 537; Foreign Assets Control Regulations as they relate to North Korea, 31 C.F.R. Part 500; Executive Order 1338; or any other law, regulation or executive order of the United States of America.
B. Warranty Disclaimer. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BRIDALPLAYBOOK.COM OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AS AVAILABLE, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE). WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, IDENTITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE POSTINGS MADE ON THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
C. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER REGISTERED USER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY ACTION OR CLAIM RELATED TO THE WEBSITE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) $100 OR (B) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF MONIES ACTUALLY COLLECTED BY US FROM YOU FOR THE SERVICES TO WHICH THE LIABILITY RELATES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DETERMINATION OF SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
D. General Release. If you have a dispute with another Registered User, you release BridalPlaybook.com (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
E. State Specific Release. YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542 (AND ANY ANALOGOUS LAW IN ANY OTHER APPLICABLE JURISDICTION) WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
F. Indemnity. You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify BridalPlaybook.com from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages or other liabilities incurred by BridalPlaybook.com from and against any cost, liability, loss, damage, cause of action, claim, suit, proceeding, demand or action brought by a third party against BridalPlaybook.com: (1) in connection with your use of the Services including any payment obligations incurred through use of the BridalPlaybook Billing and Payment Services; or (2) resulting from: (a) your use of the Website (b) your decision to supply credit information via the Website, including personal financial information; (c) your decision to submit postings and accept offers from other Registered Users; (d) any breach of contract or other claims made by Registered Users with which you conducted business through the Website; (e) your breach of any provision of these Terms of Service; (f) any liability arising from the tax treatment of payments or any portion thereof; (g) any negligent or intentional wrongdoing by any Registered User; (h) any act or omission of yours with respect to the payment of fees to any Vendor; (i) your dispute of or failure to pay any Invoice or any other Payment; or (j) your obligations to a Vendor. Any such indemnification shall be conditioned on our: (i) notifying you in writing of any such claim, demand, action, cost, liability, loss or threat of any thereof; (ii) cooperating with you in the defense or settlement thereof; and (iii) allowing you to control such defense or settlement. We shall be entitled to participate in such defense through our own counsel at our own cost and expense. We reserve the right to report any wrongdoing of which we become aware to the applicable government agencies or otherwise.
G. Links. The Website may contain links to third-party web sites not under the control or operation of BridalPlaybook.com. When we provide links, we do so only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
H. Data. You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website will not be construed as creating any responsibility on BridalPlaybook.com’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
10. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. Compliance with Law. You are responsible for compliance with applicable U.S. state, U.S. federal and international laws, regulation and treaties, keeping in mind that access to the contents of this Website may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain countries.
B. Modification and Waiver. BridalPlaybook.com will not be considered to have modified or waived any of our rights or remedies under these Terms of Service unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of BridalPlaybook.com. No delay or omission by BridalPlaybook.com in exercising its rights or remedies will impair its rights or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy.
C. Severability. If any part of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
D. Assignment or Transfer. You will not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations (including your Account) under these Terms of Service to anyone without the express written permission of BridalPlaybook.com, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. BridalPlaybook.com may assign these Terms of Service in its sole discretion.
E. State Specific Legal Notice. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3 and California Business and Professions Code Section 17538, residents of California are hereby advised of the following: BridalPlaybook.com, located in New York is the provider of the electronic commercial service on the Website. Registered Users are notified in advance regarding any applicable service charges. Upon your request, you may have this Agreement sent to you by email. Please feel free to contact BridalPlaybook.com to resolve a complaint regarding any aspect of service relating to the Website by writing to the above address, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. Force Majeure. Except for the payment of fees to BridalPlaybook.com, neither of the parties to these Terms of Service shall be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
G. Notice. All notices required or permitted to be given under these Terms of Service, shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given if delivered personally or sent by pre-paid telex, telefax or telegram, or mailed first-class, postage pre-paid, by registered or certified mail (notices sent by telex or telefax, or telegram, shall be deemed to have been given on the date sent; those mailed shall be deemed to have been given ten (10) business days after mailing) to the addresses set forth below or to such other address as any party shall designate by notice in writing.
If to BridalPlaybook.com:
If to Registered User:
To the address associated with Registered User’s access or login information.
H. Headings and Labels. The boldface paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are included for ease of reference only and have no binding effect.
I. Integration. These Terms of Service and all documents referenced in these Terms of Service (including the policies listed and available by hyperlink) comprise the entire agreement between you and BridalPlaybook.com with respect to the use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein as well as any conflicting or inconsistent terms in any Website that link to or are linked from the Website.
J. Survival. Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 will survive any termination of these Terms of Service for any reason.
© 2017 BridalPlaybook.com